Want To Sell Your House The Easy Way?
Find Out How Our Home Buying Process Works & Get An Instant Cash Offer For Your House Today!
Submit Your Property
Request more information about receiving an Instant Cash Offer by filling out this quick form.
Schedule an Appointment
After reviewing the info about your house, our representative will call you to schedule an appointment to come see your property.
We Take Care Of The Rest
If you accept our offer or terms, we’ll prepare all the documentation and get you paid!
No Cleaning. No Repairs. No Agents. No Fees.
Why stress yourself out with cleaning and repairs?
Why pay commissions and closing costs if you don’t have to?
There’s a better way! Get a cash offer from us today!
Sell Your House To MA’s #1 Rated Home Buyer
We know that selling your house can be a long and stressful process if you do it the traditional way. That’s why we at Homepoint offer you an easy solution. Meet Justin, a Real Estate Professional and founder of Homepoint LLC. Together with his team, Homepoint is able to offer you a faster and stress-free solution to sell your house!
When you sell your house to us, we move as quickly, or, as slowly, as you need! You won’t need to deal with any agents, open houses, or any other uncertainties that usually delay the sale of your home. We look forward to working with you and hope you’ll give us the chance to prove why we are the top home buyers in Massachusetts!
How does our INSTANT CASH OFFER compare to a traditional home sale?
See what the difference is between listing with an agent and selling with Homepoint
Average days to close a transaction
Average days to prep and stage home
Average number of showings
Estimated Real Estate Agent Fees
Who Pays Closing Costs?
Estimated Home Ownership and Overlap
Repairs Needed To Sell Home
Selling to Homepoint
None – We pay closing costs
None – We pay for all repairs
Traditional Home Sale
6% on average is paid by you, the seller
2% on average is paid by you, the seller
Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through
Negotiated During Inspection Period
* Since we are not real estate agents, there are no commissions to sell your home to us.
* Cost and selling process estimates are based on industry data for the markets in which we operate.
Because of our nationwide partnerships, we have the ability to buy in every state!
Choose which state you are in to get an instant cash offer in your state today!
Property Problems? We’ve Got A Solution!
Sell Your House To Us & We’ll Take Care Of It
Has this house been causing you to worry or lose your peace? We understand the feeling! Most of the sellers we work with just want to be done with it – Finally! Here are some common reasons why people want to sell their house fast:
The house needs too much work
It was inherited from a family member
You live out of state from the house
The tenants stopped making payments
The house won’t sell on the market
There was a loss of income
Selling before a market correction
To avoid a foreclosure
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Homepoint’s Instant Cash Offer program work?
- Our Instant Cash Offer program is designed to provide homeowners with a fast and convenient way to sell their property. If you are interested in receiving a cash offer for your home, all you need to do is fill out our online form or give us a call. We will then provide you with a cash offer based on the details of your property and your desired closing date. If you accept our offer, we will work with you to schedule a closing date and handle all of the details of the sale.
How much will I receive for my home with the Instant Cash Offer program?
- The amount that you will receive for your home will depend on a variety of factors, including the location of your property, the condition of your home, and your desired closing date. We use state-of-the-art algorithms and real estate data to provide you with the most accurate and competitive cash offer possible.
Can I sell my home as-is with the Instant Cash Offer program?
- Yes, you can sell your home as-is with the Instant Cash Offer program. We are willing to make an offer on any type of home, regardless of its condition. This means that you don’t have to worry about making any repairs or improvements before selling your home.
How long does the process take with the Instant Cash Offer program?
- The process of selling your home with the Instant Cash Offer program can be completed in as little as a few days, depending on your desired closing date. We work with you to schedule a closing date that works for you, and handle all of the details of the sale to make the process as fast and convenient as possible.
Is the Instant Cash Offer program available in all areas?
- Our Instant Cash Offer program is currently available in select markets across the country. If you are interested in selling your home with the Instant Cash Offer program, please contact us to see if we are currently serving your area.
Is there any obligation to accept the cash offer?
- There is no obligation to accept the cash offer that we provide to you. We understand that selling your home is a big decision and want you to feel comfortable and confident in your choice. If you decide not to accept our offer, you are free to explore other options for selling your home.
Can I work with a real estate agent through the Instant Cash Offer program?
- Yes, you are welcome to work with a real estate agent through the Instant Cash Offer program. We understand that some homeowners prefer to have the support and guidance of an experienced agent during the process of selling their home. If you choose to work with an agent, we will work with them to ensure that the process of selling your home is as smooth and convenient as possible.
Are there any fees associated with the Instant Cash Offer program?
- There are no fees associated with the Instant Cash Offer program. We believe in providing a transparent and straightforward process for selling your home, and that means no hidden fees or costs. When you sell your home with the Instant Cash Offer program, you will receive the full cash offer amount, minus any closing costs that may be required by your state or local laws.
How do I get started with the Instant Cash Offer program?
- To get started with the Instant Cash Offer program, simply fill out our online form or give us a call. We will then provide you with a cash offer based on the details of your property and your desired closing date. If you accept our offer, we will work with you to schedule a closing date and handle all of the details of the sale.
Want To See How Much You Can Get For Your House?
Our mission at Homepoint is to help homeowners by giving them a great cash price for their homes. We have helped homeowners sell their home in an easy fashion by giving them a fair offer for their home and buying their house on their schedule. No matter what situation you are in or the condition of the house, we can help!
We are buying right now in all cities and towns in every state in the United States. Do you want to sell your house? Before you commit to an agent, get a no-hassle, no obligation offer for your house! Call today for more info! (508) 306-8240