Applications for Homepoint’s leasing program are now available and open for a limited time!
Homepoint is transforming the long-term rental market in real estate by becoming a landlord’s last tenant. Homepoint’s leasing program is acquiring new leases across the country and is accepting a range of property types, including single-family homes, multi-family homes, and condos. If you are accepted, Homepoint will provide you with a hassle-free solution for managing your rental properties. Apply now to find out if you are eligible.
*Minimum lease agreement of 24 months or more.
Disadvantages Of Traditional Renting
Uncertain Monthly Payments
Collecting rent can be a challenging task for landlords, as some tenants may consistently pay on time while others may require more effort to ensure timely payment.
Frequent tenant turnover can be a significant burden and financial cost for landlords.
Increased Wear and Tear
The wear and tear that occurs in a rental property can be a significant burden for landlords, as it requires ongoing maintenance and repair expenses. This can be especially frustrating when damage exceeds normal wear and tear and is the result of tenant neglect or abuse.
Advantages Of Renting To Homepoint
Guaranteed Monthly Payments
By leasing to Homepoint, you would be leasing your property to a verified business. We are always looking to lease more properties so we make it a point to always pay on time or before to ensure our relationships.
Long-Term Lease Agreements
Currently, Homepoint is only looking to sign long-term lease agreements, with a minimum of 24 months.
We Keep The Property In Pristine Condition
Homepoint maintains the highest standards for cleanliness and condition in all of our rental properties. We hire professional cleaners to clean the property before and after each tenant to ensure that your property is always in excellent condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms of the lease agreement?
- Our lease agreements are all negotiable but are typically for a period of two years or more. As the owner of the property, you will retain ownership and will receive a regular payment from Homepoint each month.
Who will be occupying the property?
- Homepoint services a number of professionals like doctors, nurses, professors, and salespeople who are traveling to specific areas for a short period of time either on business or relocating to the area. What we do is provide a clean, safe, and affordable place so that they don’t have to worry about the inconvenience of a hotel. They get to know the area from a different perspective and most importantly, sometimes they like to have a kitchen and we provide that for them. So what we often do is connect with quality landlords, so that we can give them what they need in terms of steady rent and Homepoint get to serve their clients. Every applicant that stays inside one of our properties is required to submit copies of their IDs, financial information, and upfront deposit prior to entering the property.
What are the responsibilities of the landlord and tenant under a lease agreement with Homepoint?
- As the landlord, your primary responsibility will be to service the big ticket items of the home & general wear and tear of the property and maintains all applicable building codes and regulations. Homepoint will be responsible for managing the property on a day-to-day basis.
Can I terminate the lease early if I change my mind?
- In most cases, our lease agreements are for a fixed term of two years or more. However, we understand that circumstances can change and we are open to discussing the possibility of terminating the lease early in certain situations. If you would like to discuss the possibility of terminating the lease early, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Will I be able to see the property during the lease period?
- Yes, you will be able to see the property during the lease period. We encourage landlords to visit the property at least once per year to ensure that it is well-maintained and to address any concerns that you may have.
Want To See If Your Property Qualifies?
Start Your Application Today To Learn More!